You can set up a pre-filtered search link in Google under the “My Links” section. This is ideal for lateral hires where you want the Google results for your professional to return only those prioritized with their name and your firm name.
Directions to set up a Pre-Filtered Google Search:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on “My Mobile Business Card” Tab
- Expand “My Links” section and select the “+” sign to add a new link. Choose the “Google” Icon and label the link “Find Me in Google”.
- Open a new browser, go to Google and enter your full name and organization in quotes (IE: “Jane Doe” “The ABC Company”) and select search.
- Copy the full URL from the search returned in step 4 into the link box next to “Find Me in Google” title in step 3
- Scroll down and click “Refresh and Save” under the vizCard image