My Mobile Business Card
Use this tab to update your Mobile Business Card.
The phone emulator on the left side of the page will allow you to preview the changes you are making. After you make a change, click the orange Refresh and Save button under the emulator or click the orange Save button located at the top right of your vizCard Profile.
The right side of the page consists of several content blocks that you can display on your mobile business card. You can turn any of these blocks on or off by clicking the On/Off switch for that block. You can also rearrange the blocks by dragging them in your preferred order. Note: The “Mobile Branding” block cannot be moved from the top position; it can only be turned off.
Tip: Use the “Expand All” and “Collapse All” links to open/close all of the blocks at once.
You can brand the mobile business card with your own logo and favicon. Choose “Custom Logo” and upload your logo (GIF, JPG, PNG format). We recommend using a transparent logo that is sized a minimum of 250 x 45 pixels.
Upload your own favicon (GIF, JPG, PNG format) so it appears on the browser tabs in supported browsers.
Contact Me and Photo
Upload your profile photo and control how you want people to be able tap-to-call, text or email you when they view your mobile business card.
- Profile Photo – Upload your photo here. Click “Clear” to remove the current photo. You can choose to hide your photo by unchecking the “Show” option immediately below the image. For best results we recommend that you choose an image that is a minimum of 88 x 88 pixels.
- First Name – Enter the name that you want to appear on your mobile business card. This is also included in your vCard. Changing your name here does not update the “Manage My Account” tab.
- Last Name – Enter the name that you want to appear on your mobile business card. This is also included in your vCard. Changing your name here does not update the “Manage My Account” tab.
- Position – Enter the position or job title that you want to appear on your mobile business card. This is also included in your vCard.
- Email – Entering an email address here will generate a button on your mobile business card allowing people to email you at the address provided.
- Call – Entering a phone number here will generate a button on your mobile business card allowing people to call you at the number provided. When entering your phone number here, do not include your extension or any other extra digits. Type your phone number exactly as it should be dialed when calling you. Entering a "+" followed by your country code before your phone number will allow your Mobile Business Card to work anywhere in the world.
- Text – Entering a phone number here will generate a button on your mobile business card allowing people to send you a text message at the number provided. Type the phone number exactly as it should be used to send you a text message.
Share My Business Card
This feature gives anyone who views your Mobile Business Card the option of saving your vCard to their contact list on their phone or computer. The notes field is pre-populated with the time, date and location when they accessed your Mobile Business Card, and they can choose to enter additional notes. All notes are included in the vCard when they add it to their contact list. Whenever someone uses one of your vCard options, they will be given the option of following you to receive vCard updates whenever you update your vCard details. You can review and manage who is following you on the "Share My Online Identity" tab.
Using this feature also allows anyone who views your Mobile Business Card the option of texting your vizCard or emailing your vCard to other recipients.
Include any number of your professional, personal and social profiles, videos, photos and links in your mobile business card. Click the orange “+” button to add a new site. Click the grey “ - “ button to remove a site. Drag the site icons to arrange the sites in your preferred order.
You can upload a custom icon by choosing “Other” after clicking the orange Plus button.
Any information included here will be displayed on your mobile business card. It will also be included in your vCard.
You can add multiple Emails, Phone Numbers, and Addresses just by clicking on the orange “+” button.