It's easy to add your vizCard to your Gmail email signature. Before you begin, sign into myvizCard.com and copy your vizCard Email Signature Link. You'll find your Email Signature Link on the Share My Online Identity tab.
Once you have your email signature link, sign into Gmail and follow these steps:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- Enter your new signature text in the box at the bottom of the page next to the Signature option.
- Type "My Mobile Business Card" or "See My Mobile Business Card" where you want your link to appear within your email signature. Alternatively, you can upload a button or graphic instead of using a text link.
- Select all of this text (or any graphics) then click the link icon in the menu bar.
- Paste your Email Signature Link into the Web address field.
- Click OK.
- Click Save Changes.
You're done! Your Mobile Business Card is now included in your Gmail email signature.