It's easy to add your vizCard to your Yahoo! Mail email signature. Before you begin, sign into myvizCard.com and copy your vizCard Email Signature Link. You'll find your Email Signature Link on the Share My Online Identity tab.
Once you have your email signature link, sign into Yahoo! Mail and follow these steps:
- Sign into Yahoo! Mail and choose More Options from the Options menu.
- Click the Signature link in the left column.
- Choose the option to Show a signature on all outgoing messages and make sure that Rich Text is turned on. (If you see all the icons to choose a font, create a link, etc., you are using the Rich Text option.)
- Type "My Mobile Business Card" or "See My Mobile Business Card" where you want your link to appear within your email signature.
- Highlight all of this text, then click the small Link icon (it looks like a chain link).
- Paste your Email Signature Link into the Link URL field and click OK.
- Click Update.
- Click Save Changes.
You're done! Your Mobile Business Card is now included in your email signature.