It's easy to add your vizCard to your AOL email signature. Before you begin, sign into myvizCard.com and copy your vizCard Email Signature Link. You'll find your Email Signature Link on the Share My Online Identity tab.
Once you have your email signature link, sign into AOL Mail and follow these steps:
- Sign into AOL Mail and click the Settings link.
- Click Compose in the left column.
- Choose the option to Use Signature if it is not already selected.
- Type "My Mobile Business Card" or "See My Mobile Business Card" where you want your link to appear within your email signature. Alternatively, you can upload a button or graphic instead of using a text link.
- Highlight all of this text, then click the small Link icon (it looks like a chain link).
- Paste your Email Signature Link into the Link URL field and click OK.
- Click Save.
You're done! Your Mobile Business Card is now included in your email signature.