It's easy to add your vizCard to your Mac Mail email signature. Before you begin, sign into myvizCard.com and copy your vizCard Email Signature Link. You'll find your Email Signature Link on the Share My Online Identity tab.
Once you have your email signature link, open up Mac Mail and follow these steps:
- Click in the signature you want to edit in Mail preferences' Signatures tab.
- Type "My Mobile Business Card" or "See My Mobile Business Card" where you want your link to appear within your email signature. Alternatively, you can drag in a button or graphic instead of/in addition to a text link.
- Highlight the text/image.
- Select Edit | Link | Add... from the menu.
- Paste or your Email Signature Link Link into the field and click OK.
You're done! Your Mobile Business Card is now included in your email signature.