It's easy to add your vizCard to your Entourage email signature. Before you begin, sign into myvizCard.com and copy your vizCard Email Signature Link. You'll find your Email Signature Link on the Share My Online Identity tab.
Once you have your email signature link, open Entourage and follow these steps:
- Open the signature menu. Do this by first clicking on the "Tools" button on the menu bar, and then from the drop-down menu that appears choose "Signatures." Click on the button that reads "New" to build a new signature.
- Create your signature. Type "My Mobile Business Card" or "See My Mobile Business Card" where you want your link to appear within your email signature. Select all of this text and and click the small link icon in the formatting bar directly above the text field. Paste in your Email Signature Link.
- Save your signature. The signature you just created should be saved automatically when you close the editing window. You should see your new signature in the main "Signatures" menu.
- Set Entourage to display your signature automatically. Displaying a signature automatically keeps you from having to choose your signature for every email you compose. The process is simple.
- Click on "Tools" in the menu bar, and then click on "Accounts."
- Double-click your email account to open the "Settings" menu.
- Click on the "Options" tab.
- In the drop-down menu that reads "Signature," select the signature you want to insert automatically. You can now close the window.
If you want to choose your signature manually, do so as you compose each email. There is an option in the composition window for choosing which signature to add. Choose the appropriate one and it will be inserted when you send the email.